Thursday, May 25, 2006

Summer plans.


So my plans for the summer are:

  • I missed mom's cooking :P so I'm going to have a little bit of it :) .
  • Study well for the summer semester to save my G.P.A's neck!
  • Volunteer in KHCC (King Hussien Cancer Centre).
  • Read the set of books that wait for me.
  • Loose some weight.

Every year, I like to think of all the things I'll do after finals (now that they are knocking at the door (knock, knock, knocking on heavens door…nice song :P). Summer break was a little bit more fun when I was in school :P . It's only natural to think of smthg fun (a short escape) during a stressful period. This helps me keep going. I've never been this scared of exams before. I'm afraid that the worst of my nightmares will come true. The Hermione in me is speaking here :P

But maybe I'm not scared enough, coz if I were, I wouldn't be writing this right now. I'd have a book in my hands.

I just hope everything will go ok. :\

1 Comments:

At 5/25/2006 10:32:00 PM , Blogger Rain Drop said...

take it easy :)

it's not the first time that you have finals, and am certain it's not going to be the last ;)

it's ok to be a little bit afraid, but you to get over it :) you are smart, and i know that you can do alot much better than most of the students at our faculty :) (exception are students like Murad ;) all you have to do is have faith in yourself, believe that you can achieve, and try to understand what you are studying ;) and i hope that you would do real great :D

about the summer break, it was called a break because it means "give yourself a break from everything" ;) clear your mind, do things that you enjoy, be creative, and try to catch up with all the fun that you've missed :) and by that, i mean spending more time with your family :)

now go study since we are planning to waste this whole saturday ;) good luck :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home